[av_one_full first min_height=” vertical_alignment=” space=” custom_margin=” margin=’0px’ padding=’0px’ border=” border_color=” radius=’0px’ background_color=” src=” background_position=’top left’ background_repeat=’no-repeat’ animation=”]
[av_image src=’http://bostoncityscapes.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/IMG_4662-225×300.jpg’ attachment=’16434′ attachment_size=’medium’ align=’center’ styling=” hover=” link=” target=” caption=” font_size=” appearance=” overlay_opacity=’0.4′ overlay_color=’#000000′ overlay_text_color=’#ffffff’ animation=’no-animation’][/av_image]
[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=”]
A new position has opened at Cityscapes for nature/horticultural enthusiasts!
We are seeking meticulous LIVING WALL HORTICULTURALISTS with a passion for plants. Job includes maintenance of vertical gardens by watering, pruning, washing, fertilizing and treating plants in and around Greater Boston’s corporate interiors.
Job entails the following:
- Visits all scheduled accounts regularly, paying special attention to high maintenance and large accounts
- Ensures consistent Cityscapes quality, effective performance while minimizing plant replacements
- Waters all plants and sub-irrigation units appropriately for each plant
- Ensures that all plants are clean and free of dust
- Removes discolored leaves; pruning
- Monitor and adjust irrigation when needed
- Notifies service manager of any damaged or vandalized plants
- Communicates with manager and sales representative if there is an access issue on an account
- Responsible for upkeep and placement of tools and equipment
- Reports all No-Charge Replacements into the office line with clarity and discusses potential problems
- Actively attends regular Horticultural Services Team meetings
- Check and treat all pest issues in compliance with Cityscapes policies
- Seek and make suggestions for improvements where needed
- Any additional special projects as needed
Apply on our careers page!