Our Company is preparing to hire a Bookkeeper.
- Do you have top knowledge of accounting, love data entry, and have precision accuracy in bookkeeping?
- Do you know Quickbooks Desktop inside and out?
- Do you find satisfaction in creating systems and completing tasks?
- Are you looking for a position in a fast growing service industry company?
If so, you might be perfect for our Boston, MA based company.
A Bookkeeper must have excellent communication and people skills, with a focus on employee relations, team building, and culture. System-based, process-oriented thinking is a key to success.
You will be responsible for:
- All invoicing, payroll, and all account reconciliations
- Data Entry
- Monthly billing and processing of client payments
- Auditing the accuracy of vendor statements
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable, including Collections
- Customer relationships with regards to finances
- Participate in training seminars in all accounting areas for further benefit to the company
- Any additional projects as needed or assigned
Our Company is searching for someone who:
- Thrives being part of a team of professionals
- Is a highly energetic, punctual self-starter, with a dynamic personality
- Requires minimal supervision, but collaborates well with the team
- Helps continue to foster respect in the community for our company
Required Experience and Skills:
- Five years of experience in an accounting department and office environment
- Knowledge of General Ledger and General Accounting Principles
- Advanced QuickBooks experience
- Excellent and accurate data entry skills
- Advanced billing and invoicing experience
- Collections experience via various methods
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in technology and team management
- Collaboration experience but comfortable working alone or without supervision
- Excellent customer service and client focus
- Ability to maintain composure and keep a positive attitude
- English fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
Required Education and Licenses/Certification:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Accounting or a related field
Cityscapes offers several excellent benefits such as paid holidays, paid sick leave and vacation, health insurance, dental plan, and a Simple IRA with a company match of up to 3%, among other benefits!
If you have extensive experience in Accounting here is an opportunity to get in with a growing company! If you are chosen for an interview, we will go into more detail about the descriptions/duties.
Job Type: Full-time